Pye Tait has been in the research business for almost three decades and has built up a great reputation within its niche markets. However, there are always jobs for which we do not have the capacity or the skills in-house and we are, therefore, always looking for additional expertise.
Freelance experts work with us in various ways which suit their skills, experience, availability and their business-model. We are completely flexible and always seek to create opportunities which meet mutual needs.
In most cases we identify opportunities for work and – after confirming with our relevant freelancers – develop strong bids. In others, the work may be identified by the freelancers themselves. It may be that it is for their existing clients but requires a slightly larger team, more admin facilities, different skills, specific registrations or quality systems, etc.
Over the past few years we’ve found that this type of arrangement works well – and to everyone’s advantage.
Working with Pye Tait, freelancers benefit from:
• Working with an established name with a 28-year track record
• Pye Tait’s presence on all the biggest bidding frameworks
• Our internal tender-prospecting expertise
• Extensive contacts in virtually every sector of the economy
• Internal staff skilled in research, statistical analysis, qualitative analysis, surveying, evaluations, etc.
• Our company ISO registration – established in 1999
• Our registrations with all the major professional bodies – MRS, SRA, UK Evaluation Society, etc.
• Excellent administrative and communications facilities
• Top analytical software including SPSS, SNAP and NVivo
• Full, up-to-date business/organisational database
• Years of surveying experience and an internal survey team
If you are interested, please drop us an email on email@example.com indicating the sort of availability you have, your experience, the type of work you are particularly great at, and the day rates you normally charge.
The saying is: strength in numbers, but in research, the strength is in combined expertise – and that’s what the Pye Tait-Freelancer system is all about.